Good Neighbors is one of the official charity partners of the 2016 Los Angeles Marathon, named the “Best Big City Race” by Runner’s World. We’re challenging ourselves to run and support our Water For Life project to build new water wells in Zambia, Africa!
Did you know that 748 million people around the world don’t have access to clean water? We are NOT cool with that, so we’re running to make a difference!
List of things we support
- GOOD NEIGHBORS: http://www.goodneighbors.org/zambia-water-for-life
- MONA Foundation: https://www.monafoundation.org/
- BUILD ON: http://www.buildon.org/
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals: http://give.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org/
- PBS: http://www.pbssocal.org/home/
- NPR / KCRW: http://www.kcrw.com/